Tuesday, December 2, 2003

Exam results are coming out tomorrow. How am I feeling? I seriously duno too, now need to start studying. Oh, I mean, must continue to study for my supp paper scheduled on Thursday. Kinda scared now, duno if I can actually like remember so many things. Aih, what can I do man.. need to push forward and continue on no matter what.



Been studying on and off these days, think I am able to remember some of what I've read and studied. Hopefully I'll be able to do it well. The paper's carrying full 100 marks, instead of the 60% in the last time. Oh well, the structure is pretty scary to me, but I think I'll be able to do it well, as long as I work hard enough and remember what I've studied.



Am pretty worried over a few of my friends. They are facing such big problems in their life right now. I do hope that they are okay. Am still waiting for the reply from one of them, have not received any emails from him for a couple of weeks now. Sometimes it's hard for them not to worry about the things that are happening in their lives, also hard for me not to worry about them at times.But seriously, one thing we need to remember is not to let worries that the better of you. If not, well forever worry about things and not living our life they way it should be lor. Sometimes I wonder, why worry when you can opt not to? I won't deny that I do worry at times, but sometimes I choose to not care so much and go ahead to do what I want and like. It does make my life happier. Think of it this way, worry or not, you still need to live your life, so why not choose to live it through happily instead of forever worrying, forever afraid?



Oh well, this is solely my thoughts and my opinion....

No comments:

Post a Comment