Monday, December 8, 2003

(wrote this last night)

The sky is so beautiful today, such a big difference compared to the gloomy winter sky that has been bogging down on us the past few months. Such clear and beautiful sky. Tonight, it was lighted up by stars, with them blinking lightly, whispering softly to your heart to look up and feel their love. The moon, directing our paths, shining down on us, looking at us, beaming brightly, giving us a smile that is unforgettable. The sky, with it’s deep, dark and mysterious shades, yet tinted with slight blue, as though the day would not let the night come forth…draws you deeper into its depth. Amazingly beautiful. Sometimes, it felt as though He is beckoning us, look, look up and see the beauty of my creation. Yet, us all with our hardened heart, refused to see the beauty and yet complain, why the world is in such a state. Look around you, look around for the tiny things in your lives, you’ll see His love in them, you’ll see His effort to let us know that no matter how bad things are, there are little things around us which are good, good enough for us to let go of the bad. But we must let the bad ones go; else, nothing can get through. Sometimes, I wonder why things are the way they are, can’t they be changed? Can’t they be different? Yet, sometimes, it does seem that I willed them to be so, to let antagonistic thoughts to grow, making me sad, making me mad, wanting to lash at something and someone. Yet, I wonder too, why am I thinking of thoughts such as this? Shouldn’t I be looking at the beauty of things around me? Shouldn’t I think positively, shouldn’t I look at things from His angle? So many thoughts, so many directions of thoughts…

No comments:

Post a Comment