Sunday, December 21, 2003

It's been a while since I've written anything here. A week to be exact. For one who has consistently writing here, it's a while for me. I guess somehow Im not using my own comp hence I don't really write. All I've been doing mostly is to check email here and that's all.



Been going out quite often these days. Not shopping, but just more like window shopping I guess. Can't seem to be able to buy anythingthese days. But it's not like I'm desperate to get any, so I guess it doesn't really matter.



Ya know, was reading a friend's blog and found out that she went through a lot this year. Am sad that I am not able to be there for her. Though we are not really close, but seriously, I am sad to know that she went through so much and I did not know of it until now. Hey girl, if you are reading this, and I guess you would know it's you.. take good care of yourself. I am sorry that such bad things happen to you, and I am sorry that you have to go through what you went through. I believe you are strong enough to fight it through and to stand strong once again.



I'll be leaving for home in a few days... cant believe that I've been here for 10 months liao. This time round, I'm leaving for good, leaving Australia and the fond memories behind. Looking back, so many things has happened in in my life this short year. Bonds built, bonds broken.... Never really did occur to me that a lot of things can take place in my life within a one year period. I guess my life has been quite monotonous in the past. Fond memories, really fond memories. I'm gona leave behind so many things... uncountable.....



Going home means a new start, a new beginning... another ste forward in my life, hence the change of the banner in this blog. I call it one step forward, coz I am taking another step forward in life right now, one which I have no idea of, one which I will need to rely on myself ... so many thng unknown right now..... aihh....

nothing to say liao... nothing to see liao...

everything... let Him decide for melor....



No comments:

Post a Comment