Sunday, November 30, 2003

Spent the whole day yesterday with Geraldine, it was her birthday. We had fun walking around Melbourne, just doing nothing basically. Later that night we went to a Jap restaurant, Ito. The food there is not bad, the environment is good though, good ambience and etc, good if you want to go and just hang around and spend some quality time with your friends.



I am now back in Churchill, the little small which has been my dwelling place for the past year. Came back here to do my supp paper. Do really hope that I can sit for it, still pending on my results. Scary ler, it'll be coming out on Thursday, and if I do pass, I will be sitting for it in the afternoon on the same day. Quite stressful actually, but oh well, it will truly be my last paper then. Do really hope that I can pass everything, coz I really want to finish everything by this year. Don't think I would want to spend another semester studying liao lor. But yet again, I would truly miss this place. What a fantastic year I have, what fantastic friendships I've made here. Thanks everyone for making my time here so memorable and great.



I am actually feeling quite bored these days. There's nothing much to do lor, except studying, and I tell you, it's absolutely not my favourite past time. Oh well, we don't have much choice when it comes to studying do we. Nevertheless, it would be my very last paper.



Going home soon, miss everyone at home, miss everyone here. Want to see you all soon. Enjoy your holidays ok!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment