Tuesday, December 9, 2003

Another day has gone passed me... in 16 days I would be home back in Malaysia. Do I anticipate it? Do I yearn to go home? Or do I want to stay on? Sometimes, I do find that I want to go home, yet, a part of me is telling me to stay on, not because of the land, but of the people who are here. Some went home, I know, but yet there are others who will be staying on, will be here for a while longer too.



Went out for lunch with Pastor Tony and Hermanna today (meaning on Monday). I has such a good time chatting with them and all. Sad to know I would be leaving them so soon, would miss them sorely as they have been such good parents and such good family to me during the past year.



Haven't been doing much today, except fixing up the blog and also doing some readings. It is only at the end of the semester do I find out that there's so many good books to read from the library. Am pretty much enjoying myself though. It's been a while since I've really spent my time reading, and I guess this is a fine time for me to catch up on them. Am enjoying myself immensely :D



Not feeling so well today though. Been sneezing a little too much and so on... do hope I won't get sick. Must be due to the cold air from the car last night. Oh well, will be fine soon I guess. Am not such a weakling afterall.



Gosh, I spent quite a long time today doing up my resume. It's brain cracking, needing to remember all sort of things that I have done in my life and when I did them and my educational stuff and etc. Dengz man... What's more, I have not completed them yet. Got myself so stressed out by it. What's more, this is just a resume. I still need to write a cover letter, to search for a job and to prepare myself for interviews. Aw man, this is gona kill me man.... aih, part of life, so part of life.



Leaving for Melbourne tomorrow, staying in Caufield for a while. Do hope I'll be able to catch up with some friends of mine. Want to spend some time with them all before we all have to leave and move on in our lives. Things are gona be so different, aih, wonder how everyone would do in future. Do hope that all of us will do fine and be blessed in our lives.



Fleeting thoughts, so many things I want to write, yet too many for me to narrow down and write long. Looking around, seeing nothing, looking ahead, sensing something. Is this what I'm feeling? I also do not know...

No comments:

Post a Comment