Friday, December 5, 2003

Yay! I've finished my exam!! It's like the final of the finals man... what a relieve. Actually I was quite stressed with the paper as I felt that I was so ill-prepared for it. But praise the Lord, I was so calm when i went into the room. And as I was looking at the questions in the paper, I find that it's not that hard either. I think I did alrite in the paper, but I have no qualms about passing it.



I'm currently in the library, scouting for books. I found heaps of books that interests me, and with Geraldine telling me that I can return them to the library in Caufield, it would be fun! At least I'll be occupied, won't be that bored lor. Aih, going down to Melbourne again, staying with my aunt. For some reason, I do not wish to, don't really feel comfortable staying with her. But I don't really have a choice lor. Oh well, there's nothing much I can do about it.



I'm like really going to leave Gippsland already, gona be so sad. :(



Happy that I would be graduating, that I will be going home

Sad to leave this place that has been my home for the past year, and leaving behind friends...

aihh.. sad lar.



OKies, I'm going home now... will continue later

No comments:

Post a Comment