Sunday, December 28, 2003

I'm finally back at home in Malaysia... yes! this girl is back in Malaysia. Spent 8 hours in the plane, was quite bored as I travel home alone. But oh well, it's past. Got a pleasant surprise when I got there. Mom and dad came to fetch mealong with my brother. It's a surprise for me as the plan was initially that my brother come and fetch me alone. Quite happy too... Mom gave me a big tight hug when she saw me... another surprise too... coz my family arent the people who hug each other and all... can't remember the last time i hug my mom... but now i have a fresh memory of it. :D



I'm still unpacking, can't believe i have so many things! Gosh man..... I still have two big boxes of clothes and books on the way home. I have no idea where I'm gona fit them as my room is fully packed.



I went out the whole day yesterday. My mates from uni called me out for lunch. Since I have no car, they came to fetch me all the way from subang. Trust me, it's far from their place to mine. What's more, this friend of mine have to detour to Old Klang Road to fetch another friend of mine. Am thankful for such willing friends :D Went to Kepong Baru to eat hawker food. It's not really nice, guessed I should've gone to the one in Kepong Baru wet market to eat its claypot noodle. It's really delicious there.... but it's alright. The store I went to was next to the duck rice that I wanted to go and eat. But I didn't eat it yesterday coz I don't feel like it. What's more, my friends wanted to eat the other stall, oh well.... will go and eat duck rice another day.



After that we went to One Utama. Gosh, major changes in that place man. The new area is open, my friend parked his car there, quite different, new and classier it seems. Wasn't really in the mood to shop, so what we did was to just go get the present that they need to get and move on. I went to my grandma's place in Kepong Baru after that to get my car. My aunt was using it when I was away, so now I get to use my car again. She's cool, pumped full tank for me to use.. keke.. anyway, hang out there for a while longer as I do miss grandma.. she's quite old liao... keke... but still as funny as ever.



Saw girl girl oso, so cute... she kept on giving me presents she got for Christmas. Miss her so much, miss cuddling and hugging her and kissing her. Still so cute as ever. Looked so like me when I was younger. Haha... so funny, she's like a replica of me when I was younger. So cute summore, asking me for her Christmas present.. like hinting all the way...



Came home for dinner, which my brother cooked (I was supposed to cook but I came home late, he bising summore.. aisehhh). After shower I went out again.. this time round to yam cha with my taekwondo mates. Quite nice to see them all again, hanging out at our "old place". Seems like I'm getting back to my old routine .....

No comments:

Post a Comment