Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Went to Midvalley today... supposed to watch LOTR today, but the leftover seats available was not favourable, so we choose to forgo it. Instead, we ( uni mates and I) went to the food court for some lunch. I had nasi lemak today, it was good. Have not tasted authentic nasi lemak for the duration of time I've been in Australia, do miss it heaps. and most of all, I have my favourite bubble tea today! Yay!!! Still, it tastes better here. I went to get a yam milk tea (my fav) from the shop near the GSC in Midvalley. Preferred that particular drink from that shop. Funny thing is, my friend whom I met in Australia also like it. Looks like I managed to find a friend who likes some of the things that I do.



Am feeling quite lethargic these days.. wonder why.. Am quite tired and all for no reason. It's not like I'm doing heavy things, rather, I came home straight back to my old routine before I left for Australia.

Yet I tire easily. Gosh...



No comments:

Post a Comment