Sunday, December 14, 2003

Actually my mood was quite good today, boring..but still good. And then my aunt came home n destroyed whatever neutral ad good feeling that I have. For some reason, I have a feeling that she is picking on me. I'm quite pissed with it actually. This is not the first time she did the same thing to me lor. Am I sucha nuisance to her? Then finelar, tell me straight and don't pick one the things taht I do. What's more, I'm doing more than I need to lor. I'm helping out with the washing up, I'm lending her a hand when she needs it and etc. It's not as though I'm trashing her house or anything, what's more, I'm helping her maintain the good appearance of her house. What she want me to do, pay rent ar?



I seriously don't think that I am such a bad person to live with, but I can tell you that she is lor. I'm really sad over this. I mean, hey, I know i'm boarding with you for free,and I am trying to like make things better by helping out and all, but why do you hafta treat me like this? Am I such a nail that pricks you? Never had I misuse her hospitality. Even to go to my friend's place I never bother her or ask her to send me there. I made sure I tell her when I do go out n stuff. Damn sad to know that I am so unwelcome in this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment