Wednesday, December 3, 2003

Feel like writing more, but can't think of what to write. Am tired, am bored, am stressed out, am so me. Felt like taking a walk, but to where? Friends whom I can go look for aren't here anymore. Miss them all heaps.



One more paper for me to clear, and I would be home free. Yet I can't get myself to concentrate on my studies... there's so many more chapters for me to go, and I would hafta cover all of them by tonite, can die man. Did some here and there, do hope that I can remember all those that I have read and memorised to my best ability. Sometimes I do wonder if our brain can store so much information at one go anot. Exams, is it really testing our ability to know what we're studying, or are we being tested to see if who can memorise the best? Really does make you wonder. Won't deny the fact that most of us are actually studying because of the cert that we will get. It has become a necessity for us, as it is what is needed from us as we go out to seek for a job. No cert? No job, and even if you can find a job, not much of a chance of getting promoted. Heard it so much from so many people. The world has become so competitive, sometimes it makes you wonder if it's worth it anot.



Graduation, it would be really soon. Yet, sad at the same time, for none of my family members are able to come and attend my graduation. Am deeply sadden by this news. But I can't do anything to change it liao, because it's too late to do so. But then again, maybe all this is under God's plan. Should I dwell into it? Nah, don't think I want to. Just keep myself up and floating with His plans lor... whatever it might be.

No comments:

Post a Comment