Wednesday, December 10, 2003

A rainy day today it seems... another day that I will be staying in, doing nothing and maybe, reading again. Have read up a quarter of the book already. Guess tomorrow I might make a trip to the Monash Caufield library to return it. Might browse through and see what they have in the library. Maybe can borrow more later. But not so soon though as I think I have five more with me. Borrowed quite a lot of books to entertain myself from Monash Gippsland. An avid reader I am, and I won't deny it. Reading gives me pleasure, and allows me to tune out of things that sometimes bug me. I don't really read informative stuff, but rather light stuff, romances, novels, fantasy and so on.



Sian ar, isnt' there anything else that I can do. Stupid weather... raining.. wana go out oso cannot. dengzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment