Tuesday, December 9, 2003

Got some pretty bad news today. It seems that I cannot rely on my uncle who is currently here on holiday (distant uncle though) to help me bring some of my stuff home. Seems like it that I would hafta send more of my things home. So sian with it liao lor.... Felt like throwing most of things away!! But then again, some of it I can't afford to throw lor. Aih, can't do much about it lar...



Been spending my day reading.. seems like I'm reading everyday. Geraldine finds that I can really read, thinks she finds me scary too. I can finish one book a day, not those thin ones.. a couple hundreds ones. I guess it's alright for me as I am used to reading. A habit instilled in me when I was young. Actually, one thing funny is that I find that my parents actually wanted to stop me from reading. They say I read too much. Weird huh!?! Keke.. oh well, parents are weird sometimes, but it doesn't mean that I don't love them.



Felt like writing something, but I guess the thought is lost amongst all else that is on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment