Wednesday, December 3, 2003

Came across this as I read Elaine's blog. It's a little bit behind, but being me, I find it interesting to read people's feelings. ELaine, hope u don't mind me taking this from your blog :D Added an element or two, but yet still the same mostly.



I AM:

tired yet I can't sleep

I WANT:

to be able to graduate by the end of this year. Hopefully will be able to do well in the supp tomorrow.

I HAVE:

been laughing a little too much today.

I WISH:

that everyone around me would be happy always

I HATE:

it at times when people are not considerate of others, thinking only of themselves. Even so, I wish that they would not be so coz I can't hate people for long

I MISS:

all those who are far away from me now, those who are back home, whom I will not be seeing again for a while

I FEAR:

nothing I guess, for fear is a strong word. Yet, I do fear God, but in a good way.

I HEAR:

nothing? Not deaf, just not hearing anything for this moment, except for the songs that are playing on my comp at this moment.

I SEE:

the beauty of the place in which I am at now. I see the beauty of His creation. I see the love He has poured into this world. I see the hurt people are causing Him to feel. I see the disaster people made in this world, the contamination, the hate, the pain. I see His heart still loving when ours turn to hate. I see His longing for us to come back to Him. I still see His love...

I LOOK:

at things in my own naive way, and I am not ashamed of being so. All in all, I am still me.

I SEARCH:

for Him at all times, seeking and yearning to be closer to Him

I WONDER:

why things are like so complicated at times. Can't it be more different? Can't it be more simple?

I REGRET:

the past mistakes that I have made in my life

I LOVE:

God, family and friends.

I ACHE:

loving a person when I know he doesn't know about it. I ache when I see my friends hurting, knowing I can't do anything for them.

I ALWAYS:

wish that my friends would be able to find the right person in their lives, that they would always have joy and happiness in their lives, and also I always hope that they would like me for who I am

I AM NOT:

as naive as people think that I am. Nor am I cute! (pls, stop calling me cute okies, coz i really don't think I am, seriously!)

I DANCE:

with joy and love in my heart

I SING:

when I feel like singing, when my heart wants to cry out in songs.

I CRY:

when I feel like crying, when I can't take it no more, when I need to feel Him near me, when that is the only thing that I can do

I LOSE:

myself at times when I sing to Him

I CONFUSE:

people at times

I NEED:

something more than what I am doing now. It feels so empty, so without anything.

I YEARN:

for something more in my life, for something meaningful, for something that is for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment