Sunday, July 1, 2007

Couples

Was updated recently by my friend that she just got attached... am very thankful to God for this guy that God brought into her life. And really, this is one relationship that is led by God himself. God, in His timing revealed to the both of them that they are right for each other and I can see that God really, really assured her by granting her the desires of her heart. Not only did the guy fight for her (not literally, but he shows he's honourable and is gutsy enough to work hard to go after her although she tried to dissuade him - that's another story altogether), but he is patient and understanding too. I like the fact that God opens up the door of communication between both of them, allowing them to talk through many things and all.

Such assurance that God granted her, assuring her of her beauty, and that there are people who are attracted to her and is willing to fight for her. I'm very very glad for what God has done in her life. One thing that amazes me is that in every step of the way, she reveals herself to be a good testimony.... she prayed over everything and anything in any relation to her life. Even over this guy, she prayed and commit the whole event to the Lord. And even after getting attached, she seeks me up to pray for the two of them. It's not like I'm good at prayer or anything, but as her accountability partner that's part of what I do too =) And the guy is understandable, because he knows I'm her confidant and is honour me for my role in her life.

Assurance I guess is needed in her life and I can see he is one that can and will continue to assure and honour her. Am very glad....

I do pray that God will continue to lead them and guide them in their walk with Him.. Praise God for the wonders He's done =)

No comments:

Post a Comment