Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sanctuary

Why that title?

It's because I'm listening to the song by City Harvest Church. Simple but carries powerful lyrics... such a prayerful song.... if you want to listen to it, do drop me a msg and we can arrange for something.

Father, this song is one song dedicated to u.. a heartfelt prayer that still... touches my heart everytime I listen to it. Especially the part where the song says that you chose to LIVE IN US when the world can't even withhold your glory. What an amazing relevation and reminder... that you, in all your glory, in all your greatness... u chose me, a mere humble person and live in me... amazed... in awe....reverence....


SANCTUARY
CITY HARVEST CHURCH Key: C Worship


|| C | Am7 | Em7 | F/G | C | Am7 | Em7 | F Fm ||





C F
WHEN MY WORLD WAS IN DARKNESS



YOU SPOKE YOUR WORD



NIGHT TURNED IN TO
Am7
DAY

YOUR BEAUTY FILLED THIS
F
PLACE





C F
WHEN MY WORLD STOOD IN SILENCE



YOU FILLED MY HEART



WITH SONGS THAT NEVER
Am7
END

FOREVER I WILL
F
PRAISE
C/E



TO
Dm7
THINK THAT THE UNIVERSE

COULD
C/E
NOT WITHHOLD YOUR GLORY

YOU
Am7
CHOOSE TO
A/G
LIVE IN
D/F#
ME

I'M SO A
C/G
MAZED
G



(AND)
C
I WORSHIP
Am7
YOU LORD

MY
F
LIFE IN YOU RE
G
STORED

HERE IS
G/F
MY
Em7
HEART

MAKE IT YOUR
Am7
SANCTUARY

FOR
Dm7
NOBODY ELSE

BUT
G
JESUS ONLY
C
(YOU)




F
YOU ARE FAITHFUL AND
C/E
TRUE

GLORIOUS
F
LORD


IT IS
G
YOU I
Dm7
ADORE

YOU'VE TOUCHED MY
C/E
SOUL

COMPLETED MY
A#
WORLD I SURRENDER TO
G
YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment