Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Bad day to begin with

Today started off badly... wasn't in a good mood to begin with. Boss flew in from Singapore as we have a meeting with client today. So yea, my boss asked me questions which I answer mono-syllabic style. At 1020am, I walked towards my car, intending to wait for my boss at the office downstairs. Walked towards my car, saw my tyre.. it was flat. I guess I was feeling very flat, coz when I saw my car condition, lagi no mood.. but no mood to care. Called office, spoke to the admin, told her tyre punctured, my boss asked at the other side, so how? I said, call cab.. we're going times square.. and headed back to my office.

When in the office, my boss was like.. "what happened?"
I said, "tyre punctured".

While we're waiting for cab, again my boss asked, "so what we're waiting?"
I said, "cab."

While in the cab, he was asking me about some of the ongoing projects as well as potential ones, awaiting confirmation. Again, I only said what's needed. No mood to talk much to him.

Suddenly he asked, "has it been raining?"
I was like "huh?"
Again, "has it been raining? It's quite hot here."
I had to think for a while whether it was raining anot.. then I was like, "Got. Yday and Sunday also rained"
"Was it heavy?", he asked.
"Yea, very heavy, sunday afternoon"....

then it was quiet again...

After meeting, had lunch with my colleague who met us at the client site. Superbly hungry...
Then took a cab back to the office. Walked to the auto repair shop that's around the corner (THANK GOD for it) and waited for the guy to help me fix my tyre.

The repairman also super selamba, taking his own sweet time to get his tools. Probably stood there for like 10 minutes waiting for him. Lucky I'm in my no feel mood. Else I think siao liao...

Neways, got it fixed for like RM10. BUt need to send the flat tyre to another shop to check. Haven't told my dad though. Sian.

By the time I got into the office it was already 3pm. What a day... after settling some matters with other clients... I only managed to start doing my report at about 430/5pm. My day just started...

No comments:

Post a Comment