Thursday, July 5, 2007

Good Bargain

Ok, those who follow this blog would know that I don't always blog about my shopping experience. I am still a girl and thus! Here's my shopping experience to share.

Due to a wedding on 7-7-07, I went on a shopping hunt for the dinner. Lo and behold, I went to Niichi that is having a huge bargain sale. Granted, the quality ain't exceptional good, but hey, girls don't always need to buy expensive clothes to wear since we are always on the hunt for for.. ahem, clothes and shoes and etc.. keke...

I got two long khakis pants for an insane price of RM15 each. Mind you, these khakis looks good, to the point where you can wear it to work. What more can you say???

Also, I bought 2 dresses (I know, I rarely wear them... but if there's occasion for it I definitely will wear) for less than RM100. These dresses are knee length dress in which you can wear for weddings or any formal functions. With my current obsession for green.. again, one of the dresses are green in colour with a low v neck design. In its simplicity, it looks lovely, just the way I like my clothes to be =) This is what I'll be wearing for the wedding this coming weekend.

I went a bit crazy too, and bought a very abstract designed top, consisting of yellow and brown. Those who knows me and seen me would noticed that my clothing are always simple and single colored. Haha... But hey, it's okay to be a bit crazy too! Wore it for church last Sunday and received a lot of comments.. "wah, you look so bright n different"... hahaa.. Nah, not hooking for compliments. Thought it's fun to be different sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment