Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday and I'm thinking about work

How boring can my life be? It's Saturday morning and I'm thinking about work already! ARGHHH... ain't good ain't good. Sigh, and early in the morning my boss sms me asking the status of one of the project. Still contemplating of replying him.. haha.. sigh... I dread this. I don't like to write report. Am I cut out for this job? Again, a time of questioning for myself. If I'm not cut out for this, what should I be looking for?

Sigh, another day of sitting in front of the computer and do up my report I guess. Am slowly having a better grasp of what I need to write, I think.... well... I'll just do it and see how things turn out. Can I finish it by Tuesday? Am not sure, but will try to at least finish 10 slides today. That's a rather achievable aim :P Well, doing up 10 slides ain't as easy as it seems. Never thought it would be so tough! Proven tough as I was helping my boss with his presentation and also in the last report that I did too. 68 slides on telling the client the end result of the study. Phew... can't believe it myself! Haha... sigh!!! This report should end up being about that many slides too... tensionnyaaaaaaa...

OKOKOKOKOK..... no more talking about work eh. Should just kick my ass and get things working! Till now!

No comments:

Post a Comment