Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Friday = Holiday

Man, I'm so looking forward to Friday! I'll be again going down to Singapore. But this time it's for a joyous occasion... my friend, Wileen would be getting married this coming Saturday and we're invited. It would be sort of like a reunion as well for those of us from Monash Gippy.

She is like the second person I know from Monash Gippy who is getting married. Granted, they are a couple of years older than me, but we're all still in our twenties! Gosh.... haha, nah, my wedding bells ain't ringing yet... but it does magnify the fact that I'm getting older.... But I do thank God that I'm not as sensitive to my age as my peers. Some of my friends do ask me if I'm worried as we are getting older, and this year, being the quarter of the century year for me... I coolly n smilingly say no. Why? Because for me, age is just a number. It's weird, I'm always a logical person, and I guess my reasoning is that age is just a number. It's really how you live your life that counts, rather that the number of years you've lived this life. Again, granted the years are passing on by us very quickly... it's already mid-year right now... but I guess that's all the reason more that we should make the best out of it. Carpe diem! Seize the day.... I don't always do that, but I'm learning to... hence the need to step back and re-evaluate how my life have been. I wana do a retreat soon, but need to see how to go about it.

Hoping that my boss would allow me a long trip so that I can take a step back from all the hassle of work and ease into God's presence thoroughly.. but it's a long short neways... more likely with the huge workload that I have to work doubly harder than right now. Seriously need to reconsider! Haha... but I guess one can see it as a time of testing for me, to see where my commitment is with God.

There is a nagging feeling that I might move on to something that's really unexpected in the near future, but that's uncertain right now.. still need to pray about and bring it up to surface slowly. Scared, but yea... need to really pray about it!

haha.. okok.. my postings are getting boring again with the updates on WORK! Gotta stop man.

More to come... hopefully not work k!

No comments:

Post a Comment