Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sicko day

Been sick since last Thursday. Started off with a sore throat. Went to see doctor on Thursday itself as I'm trying to avoid it being full blown since I have to make a trip to Singapore during the weekend for a friend's wedding (will update on that later). So when I came back, things were still fine. But I guess the lack of sleep and the freezing cold in church on Sunday afternoon itself caused me to get worse.

So Monday, went to work as usual... face flushed and all.. colleague saw me and asked, "are u ok? Ur face is so red... why don't u go home and rest?" I did after spending half a day at work going to the loo and drinking water. Doesn't help that the office is under renovation... super dusty n smells of paint! Went home and rested. Thought a night's rest would be enough, but have some premonition about it though, coz my body was aching as I got on the bed. Next day came, I couldn't get up at all! Went back to sleep till 10 plus. Woke up and went to see the doctor. Apparently body ache was due to my body fighting those nasty bugs in my body! So yeaps, MC for the day and was told to rest. Came home, ate some light lunch and took medicine. Very effective medicine I would say, coz I totally knockout after that. Slept till 5pm. That means whole afternoon was gone.

Today, still nursing myself. Did not go to work with the same reason, sick, but am working from home. Productive?? Not very sure as well, so see how things go then... still have a report to write, another brief to prepare and another questionnaire to set. All in due time I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment