Saturday, July 14, 2007

Relationship

Realised that it aint easy when it comes to relationship... so many things come into play. More so if the other party is far away in another country. How do you handle it? Are all distance relationship doomed? Would there be an exception? I do hope in this case that it would be. If both are willing to work things out, who knows? Only God would know. All the more so that we must involve God in the picture.

We can only do so much, but realising the fact that loving someone is actually an action rather than just a feeling makes a big difference too. People fall in and out of love easily, but it takes work and commitment to love someone. The world view love as a feeling, but I figure, it's just not as simple as that right? Makes you wonder about the times back in the past where arranged marriage takes place. Love was not in the picture when they got together, but both parties work to make things work for them and in turn I guess, work towards loving their spouses too.

I'm sure there are incidences where you think that you don't like that person. But as you get to know that person, as you spend time to know that person, as you learn about that person, you figure, hey, he or she ain't that bad either. Maybe I should not be so negative in the first place. Maybe certain couples are also similar in that aspect, starting of as just normal friends, but realised as you know that person that hey, maybe things may work between us too? Who knows? Only God knows I guess....

Never say that things are not possible, I believe all things are possible with God. So instead of just saying, I'm in love or I'm not in love anymore.. maybe we can work things out by saying, I will love...

May God continue to bless you and keep you, and may He continue to watch over the growth of your relationship. I am praying for the both of you and I do hope that things will work out for you two.

No comments:

Post a Comment