Sunday, July 15, 2007

Work - crunch time

Yeap, it's that time of my work again, where things are extremely stressful and I'm cracking my brain to write a report. Seriously, I realise that if you have to stress yourself so much just for an hour's report, then I guess there must be something wrong. Guess I'm not blessed with an analytical brain that would allow my thoughts to flow easily.

Am seriously considering of changing job... anyone can recommend anything? Aih, gotta keep praying and seeking God in this I guess...

Father, please remove the spirit of complaining in me and rather, to turn to You in all aspects Lord. I know it's tough, but I do thank You for the opportunity to work here and to learn what I'm good at. Please Lord, continue to direct my future and my path...

No comments:

Post a Comment