Thursday, June 26, 2003

Exam's over!!!



Yippee! I am so glad that exam's over. Though i think i did not do well for both the papers today, I am still glad that i do not have to sit for another paper anytime soon! Yeah... now is really the time to party lor! keke..



Tomorrow would be packing day for sure. Hm, seems like there would be heaps of moving things around and putting things here and there. Thank goodness I have packed most of my loads into James' room (my future housemate). With that load off me, I would be able to spend less time packing tomorrow.



Going down city the following day lor. Do what, I'm not sure yet. BUt i would be hanging out with Fong. Would be the last two days hanging out with her as she would be going back to Malaysia for the break, will miss her heaps :( Nevertheless, it would be an exciting and enjoyable break as I would be attending Hillsongs and would be Sydney for a while! Yeah!!!!



Oh, had dinner at Geraldine's place earlier, the food was good! I love the spring roll and the soup. Very tasty! Thanks Din Din for the lovely dinner!



Hm, the semester's finally ended. Wonder how does everyone feels. For me, it made me feel like time does pass by in a faster pace when I'm here. There seems to be things to do and even if there isn't, time still goes by without waiting for us. It does makes u want to grab hold of time and try to make it worthwhile. Would it be much different when I am back home? Would it be even more different if i were to be in another campus and not here? This i am not sure.



I don't really regret coming here to Gippsland, though it's a big change for a city girl like me, this life here in Gippsland makes me very thankful to God, thankful that things are going on so well, that He gave me peace in my heart, the ability to be thankful for this wonderful and lovely place. Sometimes when I walk home at night, I just look at the sky and would be thankful for such wonderful view. Really, the beauty of it is indescribable.



Another semester has passed, another coming soon. Would it pass by so soon again? Would time free itself from my hold and disappear again? No answer to it yet, but one thing for sure, no matter what, time would not stop me from wanting to do the things that i want to :D

No comments:

Post a Comment