Thursday, June 19, 2003

Unproductive Day



Seriously unproductive day! woke up at 1pm.. sigh... no use setting alarm in d fers place. Nope, mind you i did not sleep through the ringing of the alarm, but more like i got up and turned it off and turn meself to another side and sleep! keek.. result of a tiring day. Neways, i got myself prepared to go uni after eating me cereals. Went there for what reason, don't really knowlor. Just felt like going out. Oh, got the hillsongs thingy liao. Good!!! No worries about it liao lor me.



Went to the lab after that and saw Thy there. He was asking me about the exam and how was my preparation and stuff. I proved myself to be not fully awake coz i took quite long to register his questions and to answer him. Was kinda funny coz he was talking so animatedly whereas I was sort of half dead! hahah.... well, he could see that I'm kinda like in the brain not functioning state and stopped talking to me. Felt so sorry coz I was so totally blur. Hope he does well in his exams. Poor thing, he has to sit for two paper tomorrow. What a predicament! Well, i do have two papers too, on the last day of my exam somemore. Life of a uni student!



Have not studied at all till now! Gosh, and it's already 9 something. Paper's at 930 tomorrow morning.. Funny is, i don't feel tense or anything. Kinda weird, ever since the first paper, this is what I've been feeling. I'm assuming that during the semester there's too many things for me to do, and it made me like so unemotional towards exam liao. Don't know whether this theory really is real anot, but for now i can't care less lor.



Hey, i had fish and chips for dinner and now ar... feeling so jelak liao! Don't think i would want to eat fish n chips any time soon! Can't stand it liao. Sigh, silly lar me, dun feel like cooking so i went to buy fish n chips... it's nice, sure of it, but it's oily and it makes me jelak!



Geraldine called earlier, discussing about the dinner we would be having on the 26th. Wonder if i can get a car from Nicole or andy anot. Not very sure if they would be in too.. sighh. Well, we'll think about this matter laterlor. No reason to "fan" now.



Gotta go to Fong's place to study later. Need to force myself to do so lor. Can't be lazing so much liao. Mel actually asked whether I want to go saloon. Will think about it.. ekeke.. nah, just kidding. Tomorrow morning paper ar! Want me to die ar!!!!!!!



haha.. geraldine called me again after reading my blog. seems that there's this part that i wrote would be her feel ... erm.. wat's that word ar, neways, will make her not look good. So she called and asked me to get rid of that part! Well, I did, as i would not want her to get into trouble or anything mar! Sorry ya Geraldine! But you were darn cute on the phone ar! kekeke... wouldn't mind you calling me again for that!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment