Wednesday, June 18, 2003

What a Nite!!!



Wah lau.. i cant imagine that i've studied the whole night through last nite!! Serious! I studied till 930 am in the morning today... started at around 12 plus i think. OK, here's the story... i was at home and decided to go to pui fong's house and study with her, since she have a paper today. Was at her place at around 12 plus.... studying and chit chatting at the same time. Not much progress on that department lor. But as usual, when girls do get together :D



Not long after that Joo came over to visit. Yeap, he's so lucky, finished his exam liao. Now all he does is lepaking and stuff... but i do believe he is hardworking as I saw him borrowing some books from the library to study. IT student worr, so for sure those IT related books which i have no idea of. Not good in computer stuff lar me. Anyway, he stayed for a while, talking and entertaining and bullying me! Sigh, am I such an easy target?? But nevertheless, I know you all don't really mean it, so i won't take into heart :D



After Joo left, I went out to Fong's common area to study. Needed more space as I was studying in her room on her bed. Such temptation for me to sleep ar!!! But needless, I pushed myself to study. From thereon, I was reading all my stuff and doing past year papers!! Can't believe i studied the whole night through! Do hope i remember what I've studied lor. If not, then sure bad lor.



Didn't manage to sleep properly when I'm home. Duno why, guessed it was way past my bed time. Anyways, I did manage to get some winks till 3 in the afternoon. Woke up coz jes remembered I need to go and meet up with mel to go student resident regarding something. Called mel, but she said we won't have to go yet coz those people whom we were supposed to be meeting weren't in.

Anyway, I tried to rest again after that, but can't liao. So i just got up and watch tv and eat cereals lo.



I was still watching the movie looking for alibrandi (quite a nice show!) when mel called. She called and talked to the Jo from student rez and have managed to settle for us liao. This means we will have a place to stay during the last week of the holidays. We're planning to come back earlier, I think I mentioned before. Well, still have things to plan but for now everything's good.



Joo called me at around 5 plus to 6, inviting fong, mel and i for dinner with thy. We gladly accepted it and when for dinner together at 730pm. Went down to morwell, at a place called dragon palace, or something like that. It's quite expensive, but the food's not bad. Recommendation: black pepper beef. It tastes really nice, I quite like it, so does everyone else too. Hey, forgot to mention, was kinda creepy when we went into the restaurant coz it's empty! Whilst eating, the lady serving us was saying that they were about to close the shop when we walked in. What good timing. The food's really not bad, but a bit too oily for my liking. Service is also not bad, and the lady serving us was quite friendly, chit chatting with us and stuff. When we left, she even wished us all the best in our exams and studies. So sweet of her :D



I called a friend of mine down in Clayton. Seems like she's sick again, poor girl, and such bad timing also.. exam period. Well, do hope she'll be better soon. The doctor's also duno wat's wrong with her, puking all the food she took out and feeling wuzzy and dizzy most of the time. Do hope she'll be alright. We talked for a short while only as she has to go back to study.Poor dear friend.



Seriously need to rest soon. Maybe I'll sleep for a while and then wake up to do some studying. Such work.



Am now currently packing. Yeah, I know, a bit early, but then the friend of mine whom I would be leaving some of my things to would be going off to adelaide on the coming monday, so I guess it would do me good to pack some first for now. At least I won't have to like oh No!!! and simply throw stuff to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment