Monday, June 23, 2003

Why do people need to be so complicated? I duno lor, I find myself seeing things and seeing people in a very straightforward way, sometimes some even say that i am naive too. Am I? maybe in some things i do see things just as they are. why want to make things so complicated? why want to make a big fuss out of a small matter?Why?? Questions again.. questions that i do not know of the answers to. i am glad the way i am, and i wont change it just because someone wants me to change. I may be naive and i may be straightforward in my thinking, but i know that i have less things to be caution about, and less things to worry about. and at least i know i am genuine.



sometimes things does not go as well as you thought it would be going, but not matter what, things will fall into places by itself. So why worry so much? let things go smoothly on its way...



this life is funny it seems, to see people pretending to be someone whom they are not, and then when they want to find themselves or be themselves, the pretending part becomes so ingrained in them that they find it hard to be themselves. They get so used to the masks that they hide behind, that they totally can't find their original masks.



So many thoughts, so many things running through my mind now.. so overwhelming, so confusing, so tiring, so sickening.. so...

No comments:

Post a Comment