Sunday, June 15, 2003

What a Day



Why would i put such a heading, one might ask. Well, things didn't really go well for me today lor. I woke up when my alarm rang, and being tired, i decided to take a short nap, for i usually does that and i do get up like 10 to 15 minutes after. The next thing i knew, the phone in the common area was ringing non stop. Quickly, I sprang up and ran to the phone! Too late!!!! The phone stopped ringing, and my handphone started to ring instead! Oh no, knowing who was calling, I quickly dial Mel's house number. Being blur, I asked her what time it was, and she told me it's 9.30! Oh no, i should be waiting at the intersection by now. From thereon, it was a rush for me. Quickly, i went to brush my teeth and changed.



Well, i do know that Mel and I would be late, so after changing, Mel called Norman and asked whether he drove, and whether he would be willing to come and fetch us. Nice guy he is, he did come and fetch us. Luckily, we just made it in time.



The worship and the sermon was lovely today. Praise the Lord, His presence was so strong and so real at church. He reassures me of so many things today. So touched by Him. I'm so touched by Wileen too, such a beautiful and wonderful sister. Really thank God for her words of truth and encouragement during the altar call.



Kaline sent us home today, using Lyle's car. So nice of him to lend her his car. When i got home, I grab Fong's stuff and went over to her place to drop them off. The whole house was still sleeping, as usual. Especially Fong, she was still awake in the morning when i was about to go to church. Her time is really messed up. Anyway, i dropped off her things, came home, vacuum my room and then i slept.



I woke up at 4 something, feeling hungry. Reason: i have not eaten anything at all the whole day!. Well, still not eating now as there's nothing that i can take as a light meal. If i were to cook and eat now, i would not be able to eat later during dinner time with Mel and Fong. Not a good idea.



Just came back from Fong's place. Went to her place after dinner to watch tv coz the tv in her house is bigger :D The art of war, interesting movie. Still, prefer chinese fighting scenes.. more interesting i guess. Was hanging out with James after that, playing and teasing around. Hm, asked him whether i can put my things with him during the break. He said yes, so i am glad. But it means i have to start packing coz he's leaving soon, end of this week perhaps. Sigh, will hafta ask Andy to bring my luggage down. Goodness! so many things that i need to pack liao.



Feeling sleepy liao, might just get onto my bed and sleep after this. Or i could surf the net for a while longer. Not sure yet, but i am stopping for the day, tired. Will study tomorrow! for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment