Thursday, June 19, 2003

was at Geraldine's place just now.. keke.. yar, i know, Geraldine's name keep popping up today in the blog. What to do, so famous wor! keke.. nolar.. was at her place and was checking out her books. She has quite some interesting book in her collection. Though it's not a lot, it's quite interesting. Hm, let me tell you guys something about myself. I'm a reader, I love to read novels or whatever that interests me. But erm, textbooks are one of the few that doesn't interest me at all. keke... It's nice to read. I also like to listen to music. If the tune is nice and catches my attention, i would love to have it in my collection. But sad to say, I don't have a radio here, and i can only listen to the songs that i have in the computer. Nevertheless, it's not so bad :D



Well, need to study liaolor... exam's in the morning tomorrow!! Programming!! Arghh.. help me Jooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment