Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Back in Gippsland



I should be blogging more often since I am back, but undeniably I need to catch up on my rest, hence the result might be some delay in updating this blog with all the details and accounts of what i have been doing during the holidays.



Yeap, i'm back in Gippsland again. Will be here for the whole week, doing what, I'm not very very sure yet. Well, am staying with Geraldine at her place for now lor, coz she said it's better than having to pay extra for the week lor.



In another few days time the next semester will start. Can't believe it, it'll be my final semester here and after that I'll be graduating and would then move out to the workforce. Wah lau, so fast. It's like, I'll only be reaching 21 soon and yet, by the end of this year i would be finishing my studies and would move on to lead a working life. Wonder what it will be like. Well, i guess i had better be concentrating on the coming semester instead of floating to the future, though it's near. Why worry about tomorrow when God will take care of it???? Need to continue to keep that in mind. I do know that God is always with me and will always take care of me and He has already plan everything out for me. Need to learn to rely on Him more and rely on myself less. Learn to be odedient to Him and listen to Him and His directions, for I know that they are good for my own sake. :D



No comments:

Post a Comment