Saturday, June 14, 2003

A Site of My Own



Well, it seems to be a trend to do a site of our own and it does seem interesting. I have been interested in creating one for some time now but then i have too many things occupying my time (mostly are useless things.. goodness). Now is exam time, and i am a bit bored. Seeing Geraldine created one, I might as well join in the fun!



Would there be a lot of things that i can write here? would it contain my secret thoughts and stuff? that i do not know. Maybe, but there are things that i would be keeping to myself. This is like writing my own journal, only difference is that people can read it whereas my journal is kept safe from public viewing.



But i guess mostly i would write of things that is going on in my life at this moment in time, living and studying in Gippsland, being away from home, under the care .. is there someone caring for me? Well, i know for sure God is! Whom do i rely on? I guess i do rely on my friends to support me. But most of all, i would learn to rely on God and myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment