Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tired & Jaded

Lord, how ah? I've come to a point where I'm just feeling so tired and jaded.  I feel like not caring, I feel like not wanting to care, not wanting to worry, not wanting to be concerned with everything.  I'm really really tired.  Things are just, feeling messy right now.  Would you please give me rest?  Would just please give me that peace in my heart that I yearn for?  I wish for some quietness, I wish for some clarity of mind, I wish for Your strength and presence to be with me.  I'm feeling awfully exhausted Lord, so much so to the point that I just, don't know what to say, don't know how to treat people, don't know what I should do. 

There just seems to be so many things happening in my life, so many issues that involves me or is related to me, so many things that requires my attention and commitment.  I've come to the point Lord, where I just want to cry out to you and say, Lord, I give up.  I don't want it anymore, I just don't want to deal with it, I just don't want to have to face it ever again.  Maybe that is why I want to ask you, please open up a door for me to move on, to step forward oh Lord.  I totally do not have the heart anymore, I do not have the desire anymore.  Things just keeps piling, keeps stacking to the point where I'm utterly at loss.  I'm no longer wanting any of those responsibilities.  Do take it away from me for a while.  I just want rest, will you teach me how to find rest in you?  How do I find you for your strength? How do I find you for your love? 

Oh Lord, hear the cry of my heart, hear my despair oh Lord, hear my hunger oh Lord for your peace and rest... hear me oh Lord I pray...

Psalm 39:12 ~ "Hear my prayer, O LORD, listen to my cry for help; be not deaf to my weeping. For I dwell with you as an alien, a stranger, as all my fathers were."

No comments:

Post a Comment