Saturday, March 27, 2010

Never Cease to Surprise Me

God really never cease to surprise me and I am utterly amazed by His surprises.  To think that He is all knowing, to know all things that happened in life and to be able to use His servants to verbally articulate pinpoint and articulate all that's within me, I really, truly am touched.  Well, I won't say that things are settled and down with.  There are a lot more things in which I need to go through and to examine in my life in order to gain that emotional healthy spirituality that I need in my life in my walk with Him.  But what I do know is that He has open up the path for me and all I need to do now is to really, seek Him, learn to share with Him, learn to examine myself with Him and to allow Him to work through me.  I want to break that Wall that's stopping me from going further.  In order for me to do so, I will need to examine myself inwardly so that I will be able to grow outwardly.

Lord, thank U for opening the path for me.  I pray Lord that I will follow through this opening in which U have allow me to step into, and I pray that I will be able to gain that freedom U would want me to gain.  Thank U Lord Jesus, for Ur constant reminder that I am not going through life alone, that U are always with me, that U will never leave me nor forsake me.  Even though there are times in which I feel alone, I feel lonely, I feel isolated, I know U are there with me.  It may be that things are so chaotic in and around me that I cannot hear that quiet whisper of Urs.  Teach me oh Lord to learn to enjoy the solitude and silence in life, so that my ears will be attune to Ur quiet whisper.  Lord, U are wonderful, and I cannot stop praising U for being such a great God to me.  U are just, so, so amazing oh Lord, just so so wonderful, so focused in Ur love for me and for those around me.  Lord, break my pride I pray, and do not allow my ego to edge u out of my life.  Rather, teach me humility, so that in my weaknesses, in my vulnerabilities, and in the every emptiness of me, that U will shine through me.  May Ur face continue to be reflected and shine through me oh Lord.  More of U and less of me oh Lord.  In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment