Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy Busy

Busy bee, that's what I've been feeling these days.  What am I so busy about?  That's something for me to wonder too.  I guess, I am tired from all the mental stress and mental activities that takes place in both office and church.  There seems to be many things in which I need to do/ complete, yet there isn't enough time to do them.  I've also come to a point where I feel lazy!  It's like, I just don't feeling like doing anything at all.  I just want to stay at home and not do work, just laze around and etc.  But I also know that that's not to be so.

I fell sick today.  Don't know what sickness, but the whole body was aching like mad.  I guess I was too stressed out mentally to the point where physically it aches?  Is there such thing?  I am contemplating of changing my diet too.  Why?  Coz I think it will help me in terms of my energy and in terms of my body.  I am slowly trying to make changes in my life.  But like I said, slowly.  I'm not in a hurry to change, but sometimes, change is inevitable.

Lord, I pray for your hands to be upon this change that I am allowing to take place.  Lead me to change to be how you want me to be.  Lord, I trust and commit myself into your hands oh Lord. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment