Saturday, January 24, 2004

Sometimes I wonder when a person is insecure, is it mainly because of that person itself or is it past circumstances that made them insecure?



Chinese New Year is here and there isn't much going on in life at the moment. Have not been visiting my friends oso, coz duno leh, kinda lazy to go out these days. Yet I do want to meet up with friends. However some are in hometown and I don't have heaps of contacts of people whom I can meet up with lo. Somehow or other I think everyone's going out with other people and all lor...quite sian lo. Can't do much can we?



I find that people do change as time goes by. Experienced it firsthand. Duno why or how, just seems hard to communicate again with them. What's more I find some of the irritating me quite a bit, to the extent that I didn't have the mood and left the place the other day. Oh well, they are still friends nevertheless and I won't stop meeting up with them due to this minor issue. But I guess I will choose not to meet up with them so often, don't want to strain our already strained relationship. Maybe it's just mainly on my part, maybe we've changed, maybe we've not. I really don't know. Some things are better left alone I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment