Tuesday, January 6, 2004

Went for an interview today near KLCC. It was my first interview for a temp job and I find that the experience was interesting. Wasn't feeling very into it when we first get there, as the people there are not friendly and they don't smile at all. Nevertheless my friend and I decided to fill in the form and see how things go. I was the first to be interviewed, and being a first for me, I embraced myself for what's to come.



The interviewer too has the hostile look and so I put myself up with it. He was looking at the form which I handed to him when he suddenly asked me to tell him about myself. I was not prepared for the question, so I was blurred for a while. And me being me, I asked him back what he wants to know about me! Hahah, I think he finds it funny. Neways, I have no idea what to tell him so I told him about me just coming back from Australia after finishing the course and that I am looking for a job. Was crapping here and there, back and forth. He asked me what I wanted to ask him, so I decided to crap some questions. Neways, all in all I think I've managed through quite okay. Would be attending the training session this coming Thursday. He asked me to bring some photo for him... sigh, I have no passport photo with me to give to him lar... needless to say I will need to go take photo again!! Sianz ar!



Well, now that I've managed to gain some experience from the interview, I will prepare myself more for the next one to come, well, when they do come :D

No comments:

Post a Comment