Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Seriously I can't believe it. I don't think I like to drive anymore these days. The jam is so terrible. I was on the road most of the time today, running errands for my parents and meeting mel as we have to do marketing plan. I planned to meet her at 2pm, but due to the errands I was late. I thought I could reach her place by 2.30pm. I could have if it's not for jam Sunway to Summit USJ. I can't believe it, I was stuck there for almost 20 minutes!!! It's such a short distance and yet I was stuck there for so long. Seriously I don't have much of a desire to drive these days. I'm staying at home most of the time too, would rather spend my time doing chores and doing some reading or watching tele rather than be in the heat and being stuck in jams.

No comments:

Post a Comment