Monday, January 5, 2004

Whatever I've written in the afternoon is now lost due to some technical problem faced by the web browser in the afternoon. Such sad news to me.



Was writing about Josh Groban and his songs.. I am truly captivated by his voice. A guy my age can use his talent to such extent still amazes me. It really amazes me to see people using their talent no matter what age category they are in, no matter how young they are. Sometimes I wish I can be like them, not to be famous or anything, but to use the talent that God has given me to the fullest extent. Yet, I am unable to do so now. Nevertheless I do have the zeal to do so and I would try my best to do so in near future, and when I say near future I do really mean very near.



He is truly wonderful. His voice is so powerful, compelling you to listen to what he is trying to tell you through his songs. I find myself captivated truly by his song, You Raise Me Up. It bear such significant meaning. Do listen to it if you have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment