Thursday, January 15, 2004

Want to say something, what to write the thoughts in my mind, yet can't find the words to explain, to describe. I miss Gippsland, I miss all my friends there. Though they are back in their respective countries and houses, I miss them dearly. Though promises made about meeting up and hanging out yet again, it's not an easy thing to do. Each of us are busy with our own things, and distance is another barrier. Will I be able to see everyone yet again? I do not know, I wonder...



Chinese New Year is less than a week away. Wish you all a happy and joyous celebration of this upcoming celebration. It entails visitation from friends and family too, so I do hope that everyone will be able to do some catching up at home and also with friends around you. Well, those in KL, do hope we can meet up yet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment