Saturday, January 10, 2004

Another has passed me by again. I’ve been home for two weeks and things are getting normal. It hit me today to know that I’ve changed a lot since I left this place. I’ve become more of myself, more me. God changed me so much the past year.



It hit me a few minutes ago, to know that God has been with me since I was a child. Ever since before I attend kindergarten He has been with me. It amazes me so much. For those who don’t know, I do not come from a Christian family. In my immediate family I am the only Christian. Yet I have had the chance to know God time and again since I was a child. God is truly a great God. He has been working in me since I was a child, so subtle, yet so prominent now. Now, at the young adult age, He is still with me and working even harder to teach me things. I won’t deny that I do falter, that I do stumble and fall short of His glory.. but He never did leave me, all through these years He never did leave me. What an amazing God, how amazing His love is. Abba Father, you truly are God. There are billions of people out there, and there’s so many who knows u as their Father, their God and yet You can be with them at all times, and through all times. Amazing…

No comments:

Post a Comment