Sunday, September 14, 2003

Somehow during this time of year, things are beginning to struck me that people arent the same as I've met them earlier. Things do change a lot in a short time yar. Somehow things are just different. Am I different? I wont deny that I am, I'm no longer just the Sue Anne who first came here, but a different Sue Anne altogether. Living on my own, without my family makes me mature and grows. Sometimes I do wonder if I've grown to be different or am I still the same old gal.



Life is funny sometimes, things happen unexpectedly. No one could guess when or how it happen, it just did! Life is really really unpredictable. But one thing I'm really thankful, I don't have to go through this life on my own. I have God and friends and family to support me at all times. Makes a lot of things worth it. I wont deny that I've through phases in life feeling left out, unwanted, unloved and unsupported, but yet, thanks to God, I am able to go through those phases and come out and stand up to say that I am here! I'm alive, it's ok if people ignore me, I'm still me, I'm still loved by God, always and forever.



The heart of worship, isit about singing and praising? It's more than that, worship comes from the heart of us, from the deepest part of us. We worship Him not only through songs but through how we live our lives. Sing, and be thankful, live and be grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment