Tuesday, September 9, 2003

Discussions, discussion.... am actually getting bored with it. i guess it's because i've been having discussions on the same topic for three days in a row! and summore, I have another one tomolo. what choice do i have but to compromise on this issue as my presentation is on WEdnesday! Father, I just pray that we will be able to handle the presentation well! amen!



I have had fun today! It's so nice to jes sit and listen to people sing and play music. Chris was on the piano, playing for Mel's practice... I just go there to have fun lor... keke.. but it's really nice you know. Chris is good on the piano.. really good. He was teaching us some new songs.... there's this one i really like, but then sad to say I cant really remember it lor... If i were able rite, both of us singing different part, it would make the song really nicelor.. aihhhh.... hope we'll continue to be able to do this lor.. it's just so nice to sing praises worship Lord God Almighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment