Sunday, September 28, 2003

So many things running up and down these days for me, so much so that I'm overwhelmed by it.



One thing I am really happy and thank God is to know that I have so many friends that care for me, that are willing to spend time with me, to know that they are willing to do to make me happy and such. Really really thank God for it lor... thanks everyone for making this year's birthday such good memory for me.



God does amazing things in people's lives. He showed me love when I needed the assurance, He gave me peace when I needed it, He gave me friends when I felt like I have none. Really do thank Him for being such a good God to me, such a loving God to me and such a caring God to me.



Feelings and emotions can be so overwhelming at times, hard to predict why am I feeling the way that I am feeling now. Too overwhelm... y these tots? y these things? y these issues? hm.... duno what to say already regarding... leave it be for now

No comments:

Post a Comment