Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Jehovah Shalom, God is peace. God does amazing and wonderful things. Every once in a while He'll let a song touch my heart, giving me profound insight of His love, His grace and His mercy. He lets me know that He will give me peace in my heart and mind and soul, just as long as I ask for it. Sometimes we as human being worry too much, some things are meant not to affect us, but yet we still worry about it... minor things, major things, all worries we make them big deal. We forgot that we can actually lay our burdens, our worries to God. We forgot that He made the promise to carry us and to walk with us at all times, yes, AT ALL TIMES, through joy and happiness, through pain and suffering, through times of trouble and sadness. He is there with us. Even now as you read this blog, of what I'm writing, He is right there next to you, wanting to reach out to You and help You. Why don't you reach out at this instant, say it, just tell him, "I need You"? I'm sure He's just there waiting.



Do you know that God is waiting for you to tell HIm your troubles? You don't have to do all things by your own strength and power. You just need to call on Him and He will provide for you.



He is amazing. Little things He did for me, miraculous things He provide and help me. He gave me friends when I needed them, He gave me love when I needed it, He gave me companions and also company when I needed to be with someone. Amazing God. He's so powerful you know.. it's rili amazing to know that He's so powerful, so much so that He could just destroy this world in an instant, but yet He's so gentle with us, so loving and gentle and kind and sweet. So amazing, can't describe what I'm feeling now, except that I am really amazed by Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment