Friday, September 5, 2003

It's early in the morning now and I'm still awake. Din sleep the whole nite coz went to chris' with Mel to get some stuff... we had a singing session there..quite nice...



I'm actually quite tired but then again, my mind's pretty awakelor. And knowing myself, if i were to sleep when my mind's awake, it would be a major disaster! D sleeping time would become dreaming time and in the end, i would not be really restinglo! It would be better to stay awake and to sleep later on when i am really really tired. Weird person eh me.. but then, aih... this is me and i cant do anything to change tat part of melor.



Hm, it's raining already. Guess this might be a cold and wet day ahead. Hopefully it wont be like this later of the day when I'm awake coz I would need to go up to the post office to grab some stufflo... well.. hopefully yarr.. we as human cant dictate weather can we.



Now my brain's a bit dead due to the lack of sleep for the past week and also due to the lack of sleep this nite.. keke... well.. might be more of due to not sleeping the whole nitelor... ok.. now even worse after i wash my face, do hope i'll be able to sleep afterwards, coz if not then aih...



basically, if i were to continue to write now, i would be crapping all the way, not making sense watsoever lor... keke.. so .. till d next time

No comments:

Post a Comment