Friday, September 5, 2003

So soon, it's weekend again. Don't you guys feel that time pass by us so fast here in Gippsland. In another few weeks' time and exam period would be here! Can't believe it lor. Ya know, it's really stunning and also scary to know that I would be graduating end of this year. Duno wat to expect when I am no longer here but back in Malaysia. Would I cry? Would I miss my friends heaps? Would they even remember me after I leave this place? I find that I can't really answer that. I do know that I have managed to make quite a number of friends here, some who have impacted my life here greatly. Maybe coz we're spending a lot of time together, or maybe we're just close. I don't really know. But God intended them to be in my life for this year and I would greatly cherish all the friends that I've managed to get close to this year. Though it's just a short time, but then, we don't really need to judge friendship by time do we? It's been a lovely things knowing so many people and to love and to care for them as if they are part of my family... well... they all are, my family here in Gippsland.



Soon this chapter of my life would end and a new one would be starting. Am I prepared for this new chapter? Seriously, I don't think I am ready for it. But can one be really prepared to go on? I would move on, I know I will for I am that kind of a person, not worrying about stepping to a new phase or a new place in life. But I would forever reminise the times that I have gone through in my past. It's not like I can't leave it behind, I can, but then again, these are some things that I would hold on to tightly and cherish throughout my life.



I so love and cherish all those that I've gotten to known here. I don't really know if we'll continue to contact each other anot, I really hope so. But then, being from different countries, it is sometimes hard to keep this contact alive. Not everyone would want to do so, but yet I do really hope that we would all be able to meet up again in near future and to be able to think of the times we've went through, the thoughts that we've shared with each other and the things we did together.



Most of all, I do hope that God will forever bless them abundantly in whatever they do. Really thank God for all my friends here in Gippsland. REally really am.....

No comments:

Post a Comment