Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Another session of singing and music! Wow! It's so fun ya know... I think I don't mind doing this often. Mel is getting better on piano again liao! So nice, would have a partner to sing with and stuff.... yeap, I guess my favourite past time is to sing lo.. I guess all music lovers would know the joy of singing... and for me, not to just sing, but singing is truly a meaning of life!



God is here for me! Wow! It still amazes me when I hear that God is here with me... something I wonder, am I good Lord? Do you still love me Lord? Am I worthy Lord? But you know, I do know that He does love me, so much so that he willed His Son to die on my behalf. Yet, sometimes I guess the mind takes over, making us think things in a square box. CAnt put God in a square box can i? But yet, sometimes I felt so not worthy... I love Him, I really really do.. and I miss spending time with him, singing to him and worshipping him... I miss you Lord... miss you so much



Really thank Him for being with me at all times, no matter in what situation. Really really thank him tat when I feel lonely, he put friends into my life, he fills up this loneliness with his presence.



Praise be to You forever and forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment