Monday, June 21, 2004

Sometimes I feel so tired with life. Don't ask me why, but I just do. Maybe I finished studying early, I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm not doing what I would love to do. But what do I love to do? I love to sing. I wish I can just sing and not do anything else. But that's a bit far fetch ya. Sigh, life is weird. I am still searching for the purpose of my life. I know in my head that there's a purpose for me in this life and I am to seek it. But I do have a hard and stubborn heart. Sometimes I wish God would just tell me the purpose of my life. But then again, He might be doing that and I am just not listening.



Super tired today. I know I need to make a lot of decisions, but I am not ready to move on. It's so hard to move on when you don't know where you're heading. I know I need to make the decisions myself and I can't rely on other people. Super hard to find support these days and it's harder to even share things with people. Some just don't understand... nothing to say liao

No comments:

Post a Comment