Monday, June 21, 2004

God can be so amazing. You can feel so down at one moment, but He can make you see things differently the next. It's hard to explain, don't think I can explain it too, but still, it amazes me.



A lot of things that God does amazes me. Some might think that I sounded fake or that I'm not real when i'm saying it, but know this, I am truly amazed by Him. One God who is so powerful, so strong, so omnipotent can be so gentle, so patient and so full of love. He Himself is such a contrast that I cannot, nor do I think any human, could comprehend.



A friend said something that amazes me the other day. She said that I am so young yet I know so much about myself. I was truly stunned, for I don't think I know myself that well. Know what, this knowledge does not come from me, but from God. He has made known to me lots of things. He lets me see a lot of things and taught me what's right and wrong. Sometimes I stumble, I forgot, I chose to be stubborn, but yet, He knows me well, so well that He makes me see a lot of things and experience a whole heaps of things. Things are changing now, lots of it. It's hard to explain, but things are changing. I hope I can keep up with. I truly wish to know what's His purpose is for me in this life.



Third Day - Love Song

This song hits me, He did so much for me.. so much that there's nothing I can say or do that would make me want to give Him up...

No comments:

Post a Comment