Thursday, June 17, 2004

Alicia, not that I don't want to write everyday, but at times there's nothing to write for there's nothing interesting in my life except work lor. Besides I don't online everyday, for there'll be extra bills for me to pay. I try to come online as much as I can lor...I'l try my best alrites?



Really sorry for those who comes to the blog regularly but still read the same new old thingy.



What is there to write at the moment? Can't think of anything. Am listening to Avalon's album, the very best of Avalon. It's a really cool album and I love it heaps.



A friend's birthday is coming up and I am like being the intermediary between her and her bf. It's funny I tell you, I have no idea how I became one, but since she is such a dear friend to me, I'll try to make this birthday of hers as pleasant as I can be.



A friend told me all her nice undies got bitten by her dogs and she's really pissed off at the moment. The situation is funny, but knowing that undies ain't cheap here and also the fact that those undies are darn cool (we went shopping together), I sympathise.. duno what to do, but just gona lend her an ear...



To all my friends in Gippy, I know ya all are like going off on holidays or still in the midst of exams... Those in exams... God bless u.. take care and rest well... those going on trips.. I'll pray for God's journey mercy upon ya all, so that you'll be protected while you're on the road. Do enjoy yourselvess... know that you have friends back home who misses ya all and love ya all...

No comments:

Post a Comment