Tuesday, June 1, 2004

It seems like the blogging topic is the in thing now in Malaysia. Within the vast two weeks' time, I've read articles regarding blogs, blogging and blogsters.. that's us man. Today's topic focus mainly on Malaysian, stating that it's a platform for us to voice out and etc. But I think in reality this has exist for a long long time. In the past, when there's no internet, I believe some ppl have been "blogging".. in the sense that they journal down their feelings and etc. Yet, the difference now is people can read our blogs, can read our feelings, the stuff happening to us and all. It's interesting how the article put it together. I wonder if they know that there are a bunch of us blogging now, students and ex-students of Gippsland. Would be interesting if they do find out :D



Today I am off, no work, as it's a bank holiday is UK. At first I thought, maybe I can now have a chance to rest at home. But later on I found out that my mom is not working because I was not. I felt bad, coz though we went out, I don't really feel like going out. I haven't been home much and I know that she misses me a lot. Things are kinda hard now, being back here in Malaysia, yet not being home. Sigh, things are really complicated in my life in some ways, hard to explain it all in one short. But I guess those who know me before I went to Australia knew of my lifestyle and the houses where I stayed on and all.



Went to One Utama and bought some of the things that I really want. However, I am yet to be able to find the album Cover the Earth by Lakewood Live. Sigh.. I am really looking forward to getting the CD to find out if it's really as good as Chris has said it. Nevertheless, I bought the album by Altered Frequency, a local band. Their music are good man! Well, at least to me. There are a couple of songs that hit you straight at your heart. Can't to listen to those specific songs. Not a waste of time indeed. But I did spend a lot today.. gosh.. better stop meself before I go crazy... ekke

No comments:

Post a Comment